Why choose wood blinds?
Wood blinds offer a warm, natural look to their surroundings. Ranging in slat sizes from 1 inch, 2 inch, and 2-1/2 inch, wood blinds are offered in a variety of designer paint colors, natural stains and rich finishes. Wood blinds add a touch of richness and elegance to any room in your home!
Here are some practical reasons for choosing wood blinds:
- Stained wood blinds offer a beautiful rich grain that warm a room and add beautiful texture.
- Wood blinds are much lighter than faux wood blinds, making them easier to raise and lower.
- Custom stains and paint colors are available.
- 1″ slats are a good option for doors with louvered door handles.
Schedule a free in-home consultation to have us bring the showroom to your home!
Wood Blind Features:
- Extensive selection of today’s most popular trim paint finishes
- Rich spectrum of natural stains and finishes invoke luxury and sophistication
- Custom color-match existing wood trims and finishes in your home
- Easy to clean with occasional feather dusting
- Energy efficient, since wood is a natural insulator
- Ability to control the amount of light entering a room
- Wider slat sizes offer a more traditional, shutter-like appearance at a fraction of the cost
- Beautiful selection of decorative wood valances and cornices can turn your window into a fine furnishing
- Available with cotton cloth tapes in rich solids and decorative patterns for a great way to incorporate color and fashion
- Available with motorization and cordless lift systems for added safety and convenience
Warm gray stain is very popular in today’s new homes. It works perfectly on these master bedroom blinds.